Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 4 and a weekend with Weston

I'm 4 days in and don't mind the workouts nearly as much as I did days 2 and 3. I'm trying to make healthy changes to my diet too. I'm getting bored with week 1 of the Ripped in 30 series and am ready for week 2, where I'm sure I'll meet a whole new round of soreness. Onto more exciting (and cuter) things...

Matt was gone this weekend so it was just me and Weston. We ran some errands Saturday morning and visited my sister-in-law and Weston's cousins Saturday afternoon. Weston took his first dip in a pool and wasn't crazy about it. We'll try again in a month or 2. It was so nice to get to spend the whole day with my little man :) I can't get enough of this guy. But we missed his dad and can't wait for him to get home this afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment